Brand New Overseas Model
- Level Up Your Cleaning with Sonic Mopping
- Intelligent Mop Lifting
- Ultrasonic Carpet Recognition
- New All-Rubber Brush
- Upgraded Floating Brush
Roborock S7 – Level Up Your Cleaning with Sonic Mopping
Roborock S7 – To shift dried-on dirt, vacuuming isn’t enough, You have to scrub, Its sonic technology scrubs floors up to 3,000 times per minute. Eliminating dried-on dirt that some robots may leave behind, from coffee to muddy footprints and more. Combined with its first auto-lifting mop, powerful mopping is yours with a whole new level of convenience. Add its all-rubber main brush and 2500Pa2 HyperForce suction, and you have a truly deep clean machine.
Sonic Mopping Technology
Intelligent Mop Lifting
Ultrasonic Carpet Recognition
New All-Rubber Brush
Upgraded Floating Brush
Sonic vibration technology transforms robot mopping. No more dragging around a wet cloth. Now your mop scrubs up to 3,000 times per minute. Fed by a 300 ml electronic water tank, it cleans floors deeply and effectively.
The intelligent mop lifts3 when the carpet is detected, so you can mop hard floors and vacuum carpets in a single clean4. It also raises when docked and when finished, so you can say goodbye to ugly plastic mats and dirty streaks.
Using ultrasonic sound, Roborock S7 recognizes carpet with extraordinary accuracy. Vacuum your entire home once to see every carpet on your floor, then you can choose to let it lift its mop to vacuum3,4, or you can draw a No-Mop Zone right on the carpet to keep it away.
To agitate dirt, a brush needs to stay close to the floor. Upgraded to allow multiple planes of movement, S7’s new floating main brush tracks the ground tightly, even on uneven surfaces, to deliver a better clean. New All-Rubber Brush.
Gone is the old, bristled design, replaced with a finned all-rubber one. It is more durable. Its spiraling blades agitate better. And it is even better at avoiding hair tangles.
Equipped with Roborock’s HyperForce™ suction system, Roborock S7 uses 2500 Pa2 of suction to capture fine dust on hard floors, hair from carpets, and everything in between.
Bigger means less work for you. A 470 ml dustbin stores day after day of dust. A 300 ml water tank can deep clean up to 200 sqm (2150 sqft)6 in one session. Powering everything is a 5200mAh Li-ion battery that surges on for up to 3-hours7 on a single charge.
- 470ml dustbin
- 5200mAh power
- 300ml water tank
Pinpoint accurate LiDAR navigation creates detailed maps of your home and identifies your rooms across up to four levels.
- Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer. The term relates to the integrated mop module being able to be driven to produce high-speed reciprocating vibration of up to 3000 times/min, i.e. up to a frequency of 50Hz which is within a “sonic” range (20 to 20,000Hz).
- Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEC 62885-2:2016 / 5.8 standards.
- Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, the mop module can be lifted up to 5mm.
- Automatic mop lifting is only suitable for low-pile carpets no higher than 4mm.
- Based on internal testing carried out on hard floors with a full water tank, full battery, and low water flow. Actual results may vary, depending on the room characteristics. The range is an estimate based on the assumption that 20% of the area is covered by furniture and will not need to be mopped.
- Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer in Quiet mode on hard floors with a full battery and with no mop system attached. Actual results may vary according to the home environment.